The first two hours of everyday (9am to 11am) is our literacy block where children are involved in English, learning Reading, Writing, Spelling, Listening and Speaking. We like to keep this time uninterrupted where possible.
Parents are welcome to come along to assist with reading at this time.
CURRICULUM: Victorian Essential Learning Standards ()
Physical, Personal & Social Learning
- Health & Physical Education
- Interpersonal Development
- Personal learning
- Civics and Citizenship
- The Arts
- The Humanities
- Languages Other Than English (Indonesian)
- Design, Creativity & Technology
- Information & Communications Technology
- Thinking Processes
We add to these subjects through
– Arts Council performances
– Life Education Van
– Our wider community being involved in programs such as
skiing, swimming, computer, school camp, excursions.
– Computers integrated into the school environment and curriculum.
– Library Services
– Integrated studies
– Participation in local activities.